At Counseling Care Circle, our psychotherapists strive to provide the best and most-effective therapies that are evidence-based and look at people as whole persons, mind-body-spirit.
Our staff also provide coaching and consultation services to those who may not fulfill diagnostic clinical criteria, and want support in reaching their personal and professional goals.
Please click on the following links below to learn more:
- Contemporary Positive Psychology, a la Martin Seligman (Ph.D.) (1998)
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, designed by Francine Shapiro (Ph.D.) (est. 1987), and is recommended by the World Health Organization (2013)
- Gestalt, designed by Perls & Perls (est. 1964, developed 1940’s-50’s)
- Art as Therapy & Expressive Arts
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Cognitive Processing Therapy, designed by Patricia A. Resick (Ph.D.) (est. 1988)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy, designed by Edna Foa (Ph.D.) (est. 1958)