We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
Dr. Stefanie Day (est. 1998)
Doctor of Education, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor – Supervisor, Certified EMDR Therapist
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, especially if there are dogs involved. I usually decompress by gaming, streaming, swimming, crocheting or playing with pups. I also enjoy yoga and singing loudly in the car, with or without dogs but both are better with dogs. I serve as an officer on a non-profit board of trustees, helping to advance the needs of survivors of crime and trauma in Ohio but dogs usually find these meetings boring. I aspire to be silly, laugh and make others laugh daily, as dogs do naturally. Did I mention I like dogs?
- Xavier University: B.S. Psychology, Minor in Women & Minority Studies, Specialization in American sign Language
- Gallaudet University: M.A. Mental Health Counseling; M.S. Administration
- Argosy University: Ed.D. Counseling Psychology, Dissertation – Impact of Relationship and Sexual Violence Exposure
Ellice Park (est. 2016)
Masters of Arts – Pastoral Care & Clinical Counseling, Licensed Professional Counselor, EMDR Therapist, Certified Dancing Mindfulness Facilitator, Certified Laughter Therapy Leader, Certified PeaceLove Expressive Arts Creator, Registered Star Behavioral Health Provider
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, curating experiences and building bridges of understanding. This joy extends to both my personal and professional lives. When I’m not working, I am cooking, baking, trying new recipes, making new friends and planning my next party.
- Maryland Institute College of Art: B.F.A. General Fine Arts, Independent Studies in Collegiate Pedagogy and Teaching; B.A. Art History, Focus in Curatorial Studies
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio: M.A. Pastoral Care & Clinical Counseling, Independent Studies in Trauma Treatment and EMDR, Independent Studies in Asian American History of Racism in the United States