At Counseling Care Circle, couples and family therapy are approached through a structured-, strategic-, and intergenerational- family systems philosophy. Our overarching belief is that individuals are inseparable from their familial influences and networks. In other words: We’re in this together.
Your therapist will join you in your processing to move through areas that are stuck, repetitive. The therapist aims to provide interventions to motivate and encourage you past anxieties and fears preventing you from sharing greater happiness and satisfaction in your family life.
If you would like more information regarding family systems, please refer to Bowen, the father of family systems theory and intergenerational therapy in the 1960’s; Minuchin (founder of Structural family systems therapy); Haley/Madanes/Erickson (founders of Strategic family systems therapy).
- Narrative therapy
- Positive Psychology
- PeaceLove Expressive Arts Modules
- Art as Therapy
- Gestalt (Grief & Shame & Forgiveness Modules)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Rational Emotional Behavioral Therapy
- and where relevant: Pastoral care, Formational Healing/Prayer per Dr. Terry Wardle, Parent Child Interactive Therapy (PCIT), Therapy of the Absurd, Paradoxical interventions, AOD (Addiction therapy)
Take the first step towards help. Make a call, and begin a new dynamic.
Click here, or the blue button below for intake paperwork.